Tax Assistant Vacancy
We are currently seeking to hire an experienced Tax Assistant/Senior for an immediate start to fill a permanent vacancy.
The successful candidate will manage a portfolio of clients income tax and corporation tax compliance requirements
We are keen to hear from candidates who possess the following:
Ideally candidates would possess previous experiences in a similar role
- Good general tax knowledge
- Keen interest in developing their knowledge and skill base
- Excellent understanding of Revenue systems, ROS, Microsoft Word and Excel
- Prioritising work by exhibiting good organisational skills and effective time management
- Enthusiasm and adaptability and strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently and unsupervised on day-to-day duties and tasks
- Excellent communication skills and a good telephone manner
- Ability to work in a busy environment as part of a team
Key responsibilities include
- Assisting with the preparation of income tax and corporation tax returns for a portfolio of clients (high net worth individuals, sole traders, company directors)
- Working in a compliance team reporting directly to Managers and Partners
- Correspond with and liaise directly with clients
- Where necessary, liaising with Revenue on behalf of clients
- Provide other ad hoc tax related duties
- Providing support and assistances with all administrative tasks related to the tax department
You will gain significant experience in income and corporate taxes across all industries and a broad level of experience across all other tax heads including employment taxes and VAT, as well as experience in managing your own client portfolio from client acceptance to providing services and billing.
We offer a competitive salary for this contract position depending on experience and qualifications.
If you are interested in the above role, please visit our website (www.merrymullen.ie) and submit a CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact Declan Merry direct on 01 6458100